Sahara Refund Online 2023:If you want to get your money back from Sahara Group. So this blog tells how you can do this. The government has set up something called Sahara Refund 2023. This is for those people. Who invested their money and now want it back. If you also want the same, then you can use the online form to apply for it.
SEBI is a group that helps in this process. They will make sure that you get your money back. All the important information regarding this refund is on this blog. If you will read the complete article, you will know everything you need to know.
We are here to assist you in the steps as well. We will show you how to fill Sahara Refund 2023 online form. Then, SEBI will make sure that you get your money back.
Sahara Refund Overview 2023-24
|Article Name||Sahara Refund 2023-24|
|Organization Name||(CRCS)Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies|
|Total Refund Amount of Sahara||5000 Crore|
|Application Mode for Refund||Online|
|Sahara Refund Portal Launch By||Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah and Union Minister for Home|
Sahara Refund Online Form 2023
How To Apply For Sahara Refund 2023
- First of all, go to CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal and sign up.
- Enter the last four digits of Aadhaar card number and your active phone number to sign up.
- Then click on "Get OTP".
- You will receive a special code on your phone. Enter that code.
- Fill the form with all the information asked by them.
- You also need to upload the important documents required by them.
Documents Required For Sahara Refund 2023
- A number indicating that you have invested in Sahara.
- Your account number where you have deposited your money.
- Enter the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- A special book that proves you gave money to Sahara.
- PAN card
How does Sahara refund portal work
- Your Aadhar card which is linked to the mobile phone number.
- Your Aadhaar card should be linked with your bank account (where you keep your money).
- As long as all goes well, the money will be credited to your bank account within 45 days. The person talking to the investors said this.
- To make sure you really are who you say you are. Your Aadhaar Card will be verified. If everything goes well, the money will be sent to your bank account within 45 days of filling the online form. He will let you know about the progress via text message or website.
- The people in charge like Society, Auditor and OSD will see the forms and documents sent by you. Once they are sure that everything is correct. Then they will verify your claim and transfer the money to your bank account.