What is the full form of LLR in Driving license?
How to apply for LLR?
- Go to the official website of the government.
- Select your Regional Transport Office (RTO) or Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) office based on your Pincode.
- Fill the online application form, giving correct details.
- Upload the required documents like proof of address, proof of age, and a medical certificate if you are above 40 years.
- Choose your payment method: Offline or Online at SBI branch.
- When your application and fee is verified by the Motor Vehicle Inspector, your photo is taken, and your LLR can be printed from the portal.
LLR Full form exam schedule -
- Road rules, Traffic signs, and signals.
- Duties of the driver after a collision.
- Safe conduct when crossing an unmanned railway crossing.
- Important documents that drivers should always carry with them.
Who can apply for LLR?
- Age 16: You can ride a motorbike that doesn't have gears, but you must have parental permission. Engine capacity should not exceed 50 cc.
- Age 18: You can drive a light motor vehicle and a motorcycle with gears.
- Age 20: If you are 20 years of age or older, you can ride a motorcycle with gears.
What documents are required for LLR in India?
- Form-2 in the application form generated online.
- proof of address.
- Medical certificate in Form No. 1-A, if you are above 40 years of age and applying for transport vehicle license.
- Form for application and declaration of physical fitness.
LLR Full Form Fees -
- LLR for one type of vehicle: Rs. 230/-
- LLR for two vehicle types: Rs. 380/-
last word -
In today's article, we have got complete information about the LLR full form in Driving License. Let me tell you that getting your LLR in India is an important step towards becoming a responsible and efficient driver. Whether you apply directly or through a driving school, make sure you have studied carefully for the LLR exam and have all the required documents.
With your LLR, you will be on your way to driving safely and confidently on India's roads. So get ready, follow the rules of the road, and enjoy the journey of freedom. Hopefully, you liked this post. If so, then don't forget to share it on social media.